Well, the download page has been updated. Looks like they're splitting it into 'distributions':
- Eclipse IDE for Java Developers: The essential tools for any Java developer, including a Java IDE, a CVS client, XML Editor and Mylyn.
- Eclipse IDE for Java EE Developers: Tools for Java developers creating JEE and Web applications, including a Java IDE, tools for JEE and JSF, Mylyn and others.
- Eclipse IDE for C/C++ Developers: An IDE for C/C++ developers.
- Eclipse for RCP/Plug-in Developers: A complete set of tools for developers who want to create Eclipse plug-ins or Rich Client Applications. It includes a complete SDK, developer tools and source code.
- Eclipse Classic: The classic Eclipse SDK: the Eclipse Platform, Java Development Tools, and Plug-in Development Environment, including source and both user and programmer documentation.
Update: The 'more info' pages now work,
the downloads don't.
Update: The downloads work.