Thursday, April 26, 2007

EclEmma

It's been a few months since I last examined EclEmma, the Eclipse code coverage plugin using Emma. Since my first post, there's been a steady trickle of interested parties passing through, which has reminded me to see how things are going.

It's always nice to see an active project, and EclEmma does not disappoint. Since I downloaded 1.0.0, there have been two releases, 1.1.0 and 1.2.0. As is suitable for minor-version numbers, these releases don't include groundbreaking new functionality, but they do include some minor useful additions, such as updated documentation, and, most importantly, one of the features I suggested: "SF #1664476: Filtering option for unused types in the coverage view as proposed by Geoffrey Wiseman".

For more information, check out the EclEmma Change Log or, better still, download EclEmma and try it out for yourself. You won't regret it.

No comments: