Thursday, April 5, 2007

Patience - Attention Bandwidth Will Return

If any of you are following regularly, and I'd like to believe that some of you are, so please don't disillusion me, I'll be back to a regular schedule in another week or so -- at the moment, I've got limited time and attention for feeds, and development because I'm busy rewiring and drywalling two halls, a stairwell, and the living room.

On those rare occasions that I stop renovating and get on the laptop, I'm giving a lot of my remaining attention to catching up on email and getting my relationship with InfoQ kickstarted; I'm going to be contributing regularly to the Java and Agile news.

I'll be back at work, and in a development mindset, on April 16th. If the renovation goes well, I may be back 'in form' before then, but I'm not making any promises.

No comments: