- Quick Access: Looks like this'll be a nice way to use the IDE from the keyboard.
- Editor Area Drag-and-Drop: This is one of those things that you get used to, but can be a little frustrating. Glad to see that I'll be able to just drag files into Eclipse now.
- Launch Selection vs. Launch Last: This seems like it'll ease the transition for some people.
- Introduce Parameter Object: This looks like a good way to refactor methods that take many parameters.
- Block and line comments in the first column can be excluded from reformatting. This is useful when you use Ctrl-/, because the reformat makes it more painful to undo using Ctrl-/.
UPDATE: Since Eclipse can be hard to get in the first few days, depending on congestion, I've shared it on GigaSize (so I can get it at home without competing with the rest of you). You're welcome to make use of that same share, if you're having trouble with the main site.